Chinese Speaking Junior Data Analyst
We are looking for a Chinese speaking Junior Data Analyst who is self-motivated, well-organised, and an excellent analytic problem solver.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a dynamic and disruptive technology environment. The appropriate candidate has experience with “big data” processing mechanisms and tools, including for data storage (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), data governance of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data.
As a Junior Data Analyst, your role will include analysing and validating data, creating digital conversion programs, doing quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting. This position requires knowledge of Chinese culture, fluent written and oral English as well as Chinese.
- Evaluate data quality
- Conduct analysis and communicate findings and insights to business unit leaders and/or clients on healthcare clinical outcomes
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining
- Connect the data to the business processes
- Consulting with business customers about their requirements
- Data Mining, data mapping and process development
- Identify issues related to data, data sources, and processing
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or relevant work experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms, service oriented architectures, relational databases, data warehousing is desirable
- Data-analysis-adjacent software skills
- Strong SQL experience including knowledge of data relationships and structures
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to review complex data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Understanding of large scale relational databases
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Mining or Big Data with preferably a first experience trough school project, internship or first working experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Keen to work with both customers and developers
- Ability to work in a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Feel comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Enthusiastic about learning new things
- Should be able to take ownership and have strong client focus
- Willingness and capability to be mentored by senior architects, engineers and project managers
We offer you:
- A nice, relaxed atmosphere, competitive salary, meal benefit, and comprehensive health insurance
- Interesting tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities
- Financially sound and internationally growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility to occasionally work remotely
- Casual working atmosphere in modern office premises. Our working language is English
- Support of expert-level colleagues in a dynamic working atmosphere
Our culture is built on respect, integrity and quality with low hierarchy. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. This is a great opportunity to be a part of different strategical projects and work in an open environment where everyone can express their views and make a significant contribution.
If you find this interesting, please submit your application along with your CV and salary request with subject Junior Data Analyst to jobs[at]avaintec.com no later than 28th of September 2018. For further inquiries, please contact People Operations Manager, Fatbardhe Hetemaj +358 44 553 4333. Note, we’ll start interviewing interesting candidates immediately as applications drop in.
Avaintec Oy combines 20 years of solid expertise in project business with a progressive startup mindset in a new global SaaS world. We deliver great user experience through service design, easy to use solutions and customer obsessed support. We worship agile product development, easy going atmosphere and big dreams. Our multinational Avaintec family (including over 10 nationalities) is mainly located in two offices: Helsinki (Finland) and Hangzhou (China)
More information can be found on our web page www.avaintec.com