We are looking for a motivated Software Architect with well-developed interpersonal skills. Your ability to contribute to and communicate across various technology domains will be instrumental to Avaintec’s success. The appropriate candidate is experienced in software development: infrastructure and network design, application programming interfaces (APIs), servers and databases.
As a Software Architect, your role will include assisting in designing how our products and services can be tailored to our customer needs. Our ideal candidate has had exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Collaborating closely with product owners, testers and other software engineers, you will design, test, code, deliver and maintain software modules within an Agile Scrum environment
- Consulting with business customers about their requirements
- Designing customisations to current integrations in line with changing business needs
- The architect is also responsible for the design of the system in order to secure easy maintainability
- Master’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related study, or relevant work experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Strong background in software design and development, including server and client-side components
- Several years of design and implementation experience in IT, with knowledge of the following technologies considered a bonus:
- RESTful web services
- Information Security
- Keen to work with both customers and developers
- Passion for promoting standards and best practises
- Orchestration of build and deployment of applications
- Technical architectural design
- Ability to work in a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology, quality, and user experience
- Feel comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Enthusiastic about learning new things
- Should be able to take ownership and have strong client focus
- Willingness and capability to be mentored by senior architects, engineers and project managers
We offer you:
- A nice, relaxed atmosphere, competitive salary, meal benefit, and comprehensive health insurance
- Interesting tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities
- Financially sound and internationally growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility to occasionally work remotely
- Casual working atmosphere in modern office premises. Our working language is English
- Support of expert-level colleagues in a dynamic working atmosphere
Our culture is built on respect, integrity and quality with low hierarchy. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. This is a great opportunity to be a part of different strategical projects and work in an open environment where everyone can express their views and make a significant contribution.
If you find this appealing, please submit your application along with your CV and salary request with subject Solution Architect to jobs[at]avaintec.com no later than 31st of December 2017. For further inquiries, please contact People Operations Manager, Fatbardhe Hetemaj +358 44 553 4333. Note, we’ll start interviewing interesting candidates immediately as applications drop in.
Avaintec Oy combines 20 years of solid expertise in project business with a progressive startup mindset in a new global SaaS world. We deliver great user experience through service design, easy to use solutions and customer obsessed support. We worship agile product development, easy going atmosphere and big dreams. Our multinational Avaintec family (including over 10 nationalities) is mainly located in two offices: Helsinki (Finland) and Hangzhou (China)
More information can be found on our web page www.avaintec.com.